Thursday, November 19, 2009

How can i get smart , focus again :(?

hellow





before 3 years i was always the first in my class without even studying , all my marks near the complete mark , my focus and consentrate was strong , now after a huge of problems i face with girls,life,friends who left me,stress i became such a stupid guy i swear i can dream 6543564 times in 5 min in the class cant understand any of what they say some of ppl that was with me in school cant belive im the same person whos in college now coz im the last one now and strugled to pass subjects , i tried to forget all my problem but it seems not working,when i open a book to study i read the first page find it like puzzle then i feel tired and sleepy and cant continue





really srry for my bad english but im damn disappointed my family start to loose the hope in me coz they say i become useless and really i am ,im in 2 year of collage dont know how to continue or leaving it or leaving life :((((((((((((((((((

How can i get smart , focus again :(?
to help you focus and improve during class you should:


-look at your teacher and not at the wall so you stop day dreaming


-study earlier and longer than you do right now even if you have to shorten other activities


-go to bed earlier so you get about 8 hours off sleep which will help you focus and make you feel rested so you dont sleep instead of studing


-if you dont understand the material ask your professor for help or get a tutor





dont give up and i hope these tips help you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment