Thursday, November 19, 2009

Confidence, broken,.?

Hi guys after loosing my love due to family trouble(he is married now) it sometimes gets hard to stop missing him coz it had been up for 2 years. I had some really bad experiences with family n friends regarding their faith or suppression. Then i had tuberculosis n then asthma so i fell badly in stress and dropped an academic year. im getting back to college this july but im really scared to face world, even though im going on a hobby class every day. I feel alone, i think senselessly n my heart beat n head go crazy. I get suicidal thoughts, ofcos i always get to books,nature, sports n hobbies but still sometimes its hard to get up when im so stressed. I dont want to be on pills, i had liver trouble due to them n doctr suggested to stay away from them n i have no heart or any health ailment. just stressd n scared. how to be the jolly girl i was? How to be fearless confident? How to keep suppression stress n sinking heart ok? I get bad pain at heart place n doctor says just thots r prob

Confidence, broken,.?
Always pray to God and think that there is a tomorrow.





If you want someone to talk to, add me in your yahoo messenger : bonic_canlas@yahoo.com





hope this helps!!!
Reply:You're going to have to reach deep within and find your inner strength. You can't be on medication because its giving you health problems. But you deserve a good life, and you need to keep reminding yourself of that. Doing some journaling will help out alot - also exercise both mind and body.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment