Thursday, November 19, 2009

One true love snapshot?

Do you think this statement is true?


I recently read a book by Mitch Albom in which he says: "Every life has a one true-love snapshot", and it got me thinking. A moment you keep stored in your mind and whenever you want to remember the person you think about it.


I do believe it is true, my snapshot is the moment when my now husband was driving us back from the movies (while we skipped a class in College) and we both started singing the song playing on the radio...something clicked just then and I knew I was in the face of true love.


If you do believe it is true, what is your snapshot?

One true love snapshot?
on last year's school trip, we went on boat ride, and on the boat there was a dance.. (this was before he knew that i liked him and vice versa) and on that boat, there was a song playing - You're Beautiful by James Blunt - and then his friend grabbed my hips while i was dancing slow with my friends.. and all i can remember was him standing there, sort of like "oh my god, what the hell .." and so now we associate each other with that one song.





it was really a groundbreaking thing.. it might not seem so huge, but we were only grade sevens.
Reply:hah. oh well, thanks anyway =p





well, might not be true love (grade eight love? hm)! Report It


bleaching

No comments:

Post a Comment