Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Referring to my Q bout a crush i like?

see....its been like over a year since ive seen him and dont know if i should still go on and try with him or what...hes in college now and hes allways been really good friends with my best friend and i just found him on face book and i dont know what to do...iono if i should msg him or if that is too susupicious and he'll think im a stalker or something so i had my friend add him and im so totally stuck..i REALLY need some help plz be honest..youll have to read the full story bout this guy to know what my prob is..its in my questions on my profile theres only 2 questions on my page..its the one saying "what do i do with my crush" or something

Referring to my Q bout a crush i like?
Ok Heres the deal. If you like someone, call them. Even if you dont think they like you, you must call so you, yourself know. I liked this girl, called her out of the blue and planted the seed, then call her again, and again until I asked her out, guess what she said, she said yes. When it comes to someone you like you must do whatever it takes, and dont hold back the way you fell. Let them know how you feel about them by calling them. Good luck.

local dentist

No comments:

Post a Comment