Tuesday, May 5, 2009

PLEASE HELP!!! (emergency!!!)?

So I'm 18 years old planning to go to college next year. I live in a town with the nastiest of people and i work at a place that I used to love. Until now.....this is what my fellow "employee" had to say about me





I was on face book a group for high school and college students and I accidentally added this girl as my friend after I did she sent me THIS message





"ok..don't request me to be your friend when you talk sh*t about me behind my back, thats right people tell me, and when you talk about the situation with kerri when it had nothing to do with you and you shouldn't be spreading it around, thats right people told Karly and I about that too. keep her name, my name, and karly's name out of your mouth.





thank you"





so i decided to reply back to that note.





this is what I had to say....

PLEASE HELP!!! (emergency!!!)?
if you cherish your job more than you do these losers, stay. if they are making your life hell, then quit. trust me it may seem like they are winning, but how are they winning when you will never be around some lowlives anymore. you can get thrugh this ok. you seem nice ennough and if they are too naive to believe every ******* word they hear, then that is their loss. at least tell them something like that right before you leave. oh i just got another thought. you should sue them in a civil rights court for malicious slander and then quit. good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment