Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Has this ever happened?

I am in college and I decided to take a summer course and live on campus for an extra semester to finish a bit earlier. I met this girl V.I.A. face book that go to my college and who is also apparently involved in this summer semester thing here at college.





So we signed up to room together and we ended up getting tripled. She seemed very nice and at first it seemed like the two of us clicked well until our third roommate came in. Then the two of them really "clicked" and I just felt a bit out of place. I mean she's a VERY nice person don't get me wrong but we just don't "click"





has anybody else ever had a situation like this?


and what did you do?


is this normal for us not to like "click" but the other two girls do?


could that mean there is like something wrong with me?

Has this ever happened?
This is normal %26amp; it's still early in the semester so you need to give it time. Some friendships are early bloomers %26amp; some are not. I have a group of friends %26amp; they are all wonderful but I do connect with some more than others more right now, but there's nothing that I wouldn't do for either one of them. Just see how it goes because you may not become the best of friends but they may turn out to be great respectful roommates. Good luck %26amp; I hope it works out for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment