Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Not sure what will happen! Any advice helpful!?

Met the perfect guy at a party on fri. I went and tlked to him, he asked to dance, we talked all night. He texted me sat night (around 10). I didn't have texting in my plan (just got it 2 days ago). I didn't want to text back, or call, idk, thought i'd wait and my friends thought it would be a good idea. I was up late till 4am hanging out w/ friends, woke up @ noon. called him sun and didnt get him. i added him on face book, he wrote me, i wrote back. i think i wrote something lame. he didn't call that night (but of course we talked that day). monday night i txted him to ask what he was up to, he txted back and asked the same. after i texted he didnt reply. tues and now wed-no call. will he call thurs to make plans? he knows im interested, i asked for his # and he took mine. he aked if i had a bf and txted me the next night so- he likes me.but will he give up or something and think its not worth it? idk... what to do? am i overreacting?[btw im a freshman in college]

Not sure what will happen! Any advice helpful!?
If he likes you no he will not give up on you. I think if you like him just call him and ask him out. Don't listen to your friends or to the 'rules' that someone tells you.You like him call him and ask him out. I do think that you are over reacting. You probably didn't write anything lame to him on facebook, he doesn't think your texts are too frequent or boring, and he is not avoiding you so get the courage and ask him out.

bleaching

No comments:

Post a Comment